MD14 is a universal display for professional meteorology use designed for airports and industry. The MD14 can be used also at meteorological stations as a lightweight replacement of the observer screen or redundant backup to it.
The universal LCD display MD14 presents real time meteorological data as well as data calculated according to WMO and ICAO standards and recommendations. MD14 supports configuration of up to 5 information tabs – typically used for 4 runways and a meteorological garden. MD14 comes preconfigured to one of the standard configurations. Additional configurations can be ordered and the actual configuration is then user selectable.
The list of the available configurations includes:
- METCFG - meteorological configuration for comprehensive display of meteorological quantities
- PCFG - pressure configuration for display of different pressure values (QNH,QFE) and related variables (DP, T)
- RVRCFG - runway visual range configuration for display of up to four runway visual range values per runway
- WDCFG - wind display configuration for display of wind data related to runway position
- CBCFG - cloud base configuration for display of cloud base measurements
- 5.7” TFT LCD display with touchscreen
- User selectable configuration
- Desktop / wall mounted / panel mounted device
- Daylight / nighttime modes